Blog: My 25 Facts
1. The notes played by the ocarina in the opening segment of Zelda: Ocarina of Time on Nintendo 64 give me a soothing sensation on stressful days.
2. When I leave the house in the morning I listen to the beginning of the soundtrack to CONGO and pretend I’m going on an adventure, even though I live in Woodside NY.
3. I don’t and have never completely or habitually read the Bible. But when I have nightmares or worries, I am known to hug it like a teddy bear when I sleep.
4. My name is a combination of my father's first name (Mark) and my grandfather’s middle name. (Eugene)
5. I wrote a 350 page book in high school, and had a group of readers who read it over two years as I released each chapter monthly.
6. I ran the San Diego Marathon, twice
7. I was twenty two when I realized I like bananas, onions, spinach, peppers, avocado, and asparagus.
8. I have paid for being a movie projectionist, box office worker, consession stand worker, retail salesman, visual merchandiser, technician assistant, interactive host, bookseller, apprentice optician, boardwalk games carnival folk, kids and babies clothing sales manager, fitness coach, usher, house manager, customer service coordinator, weight loss consultant, and program director….
9. I served drinks at the VIP section of the 2002 Country Music Awards because a friend asked me to that day.
10. I was a “student” in the movie American Pie, a “prisoner from hell” in an episode of Buffy the Vampire Slayer, a “guy on beach” in an episode of “Pacific Blue, a student in an episode of “Hang Time” and a “café guy” in an episode of “Cousin Skeeter”
11. I can play the flute and tenor sax….but haven’t in a long time.
12. I delete the voicemails of people that haven’t reached their point within the first minute.
13. I listen to old radio shows like X-1, Dimension X, Suspense, old radio theatre and most recently “War of the World’s” the original broadcast.
14. I dream of having a two kittens named jelloshot and snowbubble and a puppy named puddingsnack
15. I once found my cat, spotlight, rolling, with a glazed look in his eyes in a torn open bag of catnip on the kitchen table.
16.I once tried to bleach my hair with real bleach….(big mistake) then later salon bleached my hair…(bigger mistake)
17. I once spent a day running around ensenada mexico on a search for illegal Zoloft while only carrying a blowdart gun.
18. I always like the word peninsula, because it can be separated into “Penis” and “Ula.” I don’t know what an “Ula” is. I just like Penis.
19. I have a green kia in California named Mortimer, with a sticker that says “powered by loving llama” on it.
20. I constantly have “Lost” like flashes to random moments in my life, like waiting at bus stops, or buying cds, or sitting alone a beach, for no apparent reason.
21. I will put vinegar on almost anything. It started with French fries, then extra vinegar on salads...and for a while…just vinegar…itself…
22. Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night and can't move or make noise.
23. I like to ruin people childhood memories of the game “duck hunt” by changing it from “Duck Hunt” to “Duh Cunt” It will never sound the same to you again.
24. I react to instant messages out loud, then say my responses out loud before I type them.
25. I’ve been in love three times in my life, but none have been as deeply as I have been for the past five years.
Leave a Reply.
Writer/Actor/Storyteller. Theatre Maker. Husband. Bad Hombre. Cat Taunter.